Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kickin delicious up another level...Seafood Stuffed Baked Lobsters

I love it when special friends or occasions inspire me to prepare something extraordinary...I enjoyed just such an opportunity this weekend (thank you friends)!

Okay,  enough is enough..you have heard that,  right?  Well, I just have difficulty drawing the line!  I love lobster - being from New England and raised on this tasty crustacean..it comes naturally.  There is something delicate, pure and delicious about fresh lobster meat...but when I want my Lobster Entree to really sing, I kick it up with a tender, buttery, cracker crumb stuffing infused with sauteed shrimp, scallops, a little crab meat - oh heck, throw some more lobster in there...when is "enough - enough?"...
Crack a quickly steamed lobster (that is how I do it!) clean and stuff, bake in a very hot oven with a little bath of white wine...drink a little glass of said wine...Okay DONE - ENOUGH!!

It is too much - couldn't possibly eat it all....how quickly it disappears...NIRVANA!

Stay tuned...we are a little bit out of control here at the Kitchens Bounty...and just loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment