Friday, November 30, 2012

Angels we have heard on high...



……High up in the Balcony that is!!!
Magical moments provided by the Edison Show Choir, the Special guest of the Kitchens Bounty ensured a beautiful Kick-off to the Holiday Season.

  There were Angels singing in the balcony and on the “ground” I was surrounded by angelic faces of grand kids and friends.  Sharing my full heart with you all! I truly believe the Kitchen is the heart of it all…but this evening of Holiday Joy spilled into all rooms!
Thanks to all who reflected the light…wishing you Joy!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Christmas was wonderful....and today while clearing away left overs I found yet another use for your fabulous rub. I had a lot of French bread that had been pushed aside. It might have been good bird food except for the fact that I cut it up, sprayed with a butter spray and tossed with your rub. Served warm in tomato soup they were delicious! I haven't found anything I can't use this on! Thanks for a great addition to my year round kitchen...but especially great this Christmas.....Diana Coon

    ReplyDelete