Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog Lite....An Unusual Hero!


An unusual hero….on a hot sunny day
Let me take you on a summers day ride.  I was driving along in my now “infamous 96 Mustang”, top down radio playing the 60’s and I witnessed a site that had my brakes pumping.  I witnessed a marvelous, incredible jaw dropping site.  I saw a beautiful woman sitting on her front porch with her arm buried in a large bag of Lays Potato Chips!  Now, I will repeat, she was not on her back deck, there she was in the open, brazen as all get out…simply enjoying.  Honest to goodness, I swear it is true.  Can we be real here?  Chips are delicious…they are salty, crunchy, tasty, yummy…and in this day and age, they are almost “illegal”.  I don’t know why fun delicious things are now looked on with horror…but this woman has my vote.
It was hot outside, her cool drink was misting over…and she was brazenly enjoying one of life’s simple pleasures.  Yahoooooo!!

It has been a hot week here in Ohio, but that hasn’t stopped us from working the test kitchens and building the business.  As we pushed each day up the mountain (yes, even a delicious business can be hard and frustrating)…I thought of my new hero.   I think I will drive by for another sighting…just for the fun of it!  Look for a ridiculous recipe to include “potato chips”…we may make them ourselves, but regardless…I am inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment