Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look who is in the kitchen.....

What a fabulous time I enjoyed with my guest this past Saturday evening...featuring the "Art of the Sauce".  It was an amazing mix of people - and again proves how food, the preparation and dining just bring people together.
Okay - I do realize that we always enjoy a kick off with an Aperitif... so yes, that helps.  I loved how all hands were on deck including two engineers (Pete and Craig) that are used to producing order and giving orders!!!  It was fun to have both of these gentlemen on the other side of the "table" so to speak!


We prepared amazing polenta rounds and you have to laugh at how perfect this tray appears....but not entirely!  At the end of the evening, experiencing rounds of much perfection, I sit back and think that it is often the things that didn't go perfect that create memories too...So - I will take the round at the top...and love it!
Equally delicious...maybe a little more so!  Stay tuned - new class schedules hit the website on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment