Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mini Meatballs....Maxi Taste....all yours!

Hey Friends - after meeting with my Web designer today (the amazing Amy) we have decided to tweak the website and add more value to students, friends and family....Calling all foodies.  We will be adding an online recipe book that will be a rolling accumulation of favorite monthly recipes.  Usually these would have been included in the event theme for the Month...however to kick this game off I have decide to include favorite original recipes, so the collection has some instant appeal.  So here is where I come to the Mini-Maxis.  I failed to take a picture of these goodies the last time they were prepared so I was into photo op mode....What a delicious excuse to prepare food.  I will be posting the recipe for Mini Meatballs, the recipe is beef based - however tonight I decided to cook up a batch with ground turkey. WOW, just amazing....and of course served with rigatoni and a light but delic marinara sauce....it was really special.  Easily prepared and on the table.  My cooking partner tonight was Spencer and we both agreed (tasting partner as well) that the taste was wonderful with the ground turkey, but a lighter texture. 
So the survey says....download recipe, prepare - enjoy!  And do look for the additions and changes to the website, and sign up for the Monthly newsletter. Inspired cooking my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment